The Imperial Syndicate Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting for the Empire Brothers and Sisters Alike Eve-Online Corporation

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helican Vamberfeld

Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld Empty
PostSubject: Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld   Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:15 pm

The Imperial Syndicate Forces Application
-
Who referred you: Dotlan.
Who were the Recruitment Officers you were handled by: Zarofdium
-
PvP Main: Helican Vamberfeld
Indy Main: Derin Vamberfeld
Market Main: Efreid Helbrecht
-
Real Life Age: 40
First Name (What to Call You): Rob
Time Zone: US Pacific
-
Have you ever bought or Sold Characters? if so please list the characters: None
Are you the original owner of the current Characters you are enrolling in TISF? Yes
-
Killboard Link: Helican Vamberfeld
-
[Fill this in For each main Character Per account]
Helican's SP: 31,500,000
Helican's Spec: Amarr Spec PvP

Derin's SP: 32,068,000
Derin's Spec: Industry, Cap Pilot (Thanny, Rorq, Jump Freighter - all owned)

Efreid' SP: 22,726,000
Efreid's Spec: Market, Cyno

-
You hereby state that you understand that TISF operates with Teamspeak3 and you must own a working Mic and are able to listen and in addition to that you understand that you are required to be on Teamspeak3 whenever you are logged into Eve-Online (unless you are skill changing or something short): [Yes/No] Yes
-
Notable Ships You Can Pilot/ Own:
83km Faction Fit Snipe Curse (Recon 5), Perfect Guardian (Logi 5), but prefer my Zealot and Harbinger.
-
Notable Killboard Links [For PvP'ers]:
No real notable kills. I do however, pride myself on this; if there's a fleet up, I -x- up. Fleets take precedence over plexes and ratting, always.

More about yourself, Why you want to join, What you feel you can bring to TISF and what we can bring to you:
I have a job, loving wife, rambunctious kids and a life and am 40 years old. Drama and I don't get along, I have enough in RL I don't need it in my recreation. I am disaffected with my current corp whom are attempting to muddle through setting up a new 0.0 alliance after the fail-cascade of Gentleman's Club. My current responsibilities are Alliance Industrial Officer. I map, plan then oversee deployment of POS reaction chains, heavy industry, mods, invention, etc. its a good job, but when WI, Cry Havoc and now IT squat on your station... not much you can do but spin.

My thoughts on PvP; don't undock unless you can afford to lose the ship you are flying. Don't fly with an FC who doesn't take the time to vet his pilots and ships for the proper bonusing chain, who doesn't at least attempt to get a Command Ship in fleet or who neglects Logi.

What TISF can provide for me is a stable base for PvP operations and market opportunities and a chance to be a valuable member of the team.

-
In a few sentence please tell us what attributes you believe you have which should qualify you to be a member of TISF
I enjoy and have my hands in all main-stream aspects of Eve; PvP, Industry, markets. I do the last two so I can afford the first. I believe in being self sufficient so that I am not a burden on the corp or my mates. I believe in helping my corp and my mates when possible, either with logistics, advice, plexing but most of all I enjoy roaming gangs. I wish eventually to learn to FC and think i would be good at it.
-
Confirm Code:

Last edited by Helican Vamberfeld on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More content, spelling corrections)
Back to top Go down
DamienLarkspur

DamienLarkspur

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld   Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Please take a look at https://tisf.forumotion.com/application-f4/corporation-rules-all-new-applicants-read-this-first-t140.htm and some mysteries will be cleared up for you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Helican Vamberfeld

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld   Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Emperor Ryan

Emperor Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld   Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Helican Vamberfeld wrote:

Very Happy Good to see your app.
Back to top Go down
https://tisf.forumotion.com
Zaroff

Zaroff

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld   Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld   Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to Join: Helican Vamberfeld
Page 1 of 1